• Information
  • Photos
  • Localisation

Information

The chapel was rebuilt by the priest of Juvinas then enlarged in 1854. A pilgrimage takes place each year on the first Sunday in September

In the sixties, a track was made to climb the mountain of Saint Marguerite at 980m altitude to access the chapel but especially to allow the installation of a TV transmitter that allowed many municipalities to watch the tv shows.

Opening

All year round, daily.

Photos

Saint Marguerite Chapel

Localization