The Tower of Chadenac was formerly a watch tower and an advanced outpost of the Lords of the Ardèche valley. It dominates Sigadou. Private tower which cannot be visited.
This tower has been watching over the Ardèche for more than 1000 years. There was a castle erected by the lords of Georget. In 1573, Jean Ithier de Chadenac was killed defending his castle against the Protestants. His goods passed to the family of the Rivoire from Vanosc, then to the family of Blou settled in Thueyts.